Built in 1817, operational until 1864 and opened as a museum in 1976.
Exhibits cover the history of this particular windmill as well as windmills in general. There is also historical information regarding the Boy Scout movement as Baden Powell lived in the mill house and wrote some of his Scouting For Boys book while living
UG: Southfields 1.93km
UG: Wimbledon Park 2.25km
OG&UG: Wimbledon 2.55km
14:00-17:00 Sat, 11:00-17:00 Sun
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.