The William Morris Gallery in Walthamstow was opened by then Prime Minister Clement Atlee in 1950. The building itself was once known as Water House. Morris and his family lived there from 1848 to 1856.
The story of the victorian designer and craftsman William Morris is told, along with a collection of art dating back hundreds of years.
OG&UG: Walthamstow Central 0.93km
OG: Walthamstow Queens Road 1.11km
OG: Wood Street 1.36km
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.