Taking its name from the nearby A5 which started life as an ancient trackway named Watling Street, this park was opened in 1931.
Originally an area of farmland until the arrival of the underground in the 1920s. Within the park are a childrens playground and an outdoor gym.
UG: Burnt Oak 0.56km
OG: Mill Hill Broadway 1.02km
UG: Edgware 1.29km
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.