Opened as Costons Farm Recreation Ground in 1928, it was renamed Ravenor Park after Ravenor Farm which remained until the 1970s.
Open grassland with nature conservation areas and mature trees. There is a childrens palyground, a free to use tennis court and outdoor gym equipment.
OG: South Greenford 1.54km
OG&UG: Greenford 1.55km
UG: Northolt 2.03km
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.