Previously a pasture with a brewery and stables, the park was opened in 1924.
There are free tennis courts, a childrens playground, formal gardens and a tree trail. The county court that the park was named after was held here until the start of the first world war.
UG: High Barnet 0.58km
OG: New Barnet 2.09km
OG: Hadley Wood 2.59km
8:00 - dusk
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.