A historic park on the English Heritage register, originally part of a much larger hunting park created by Henry VIII.
The location of the kings hunting lodge was identified in the 1950s after archeological excavations. The site is marked by three stone markers.
The grade II listed Mansion House was built in 1806 and is now opened to the public on Sundays and bank
OG: Cheam 1.27km
OG: Stoneleigh 1.31km
OG: Ewell East 1.47km
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.