Huge arch made of Italian marble built in 1827.
Originally built as a gateway to Buckingham Palace, the arch was moved to its current site in 1951. There are also 2 large public works of art here, a 35 foot high bronze horses head and a slightly smaller but no less impressive sculpture of Gengis Khan.
UG: Marble Arch 0.05km
UG: Bond Street 0.69km
UG: Edgware Road 0.96km
Public access to the area is always open.
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.