Brightly painted insignia of the London Chatham and Dover Railway dating from 1864.
This artefact is a relic from the Blackfriars Bridge Railway Station. The original railway bridge was demolished in 1985 but the support pillars remain.
OG&UG: London Blackfriars 0.34km
UG: Southwark 0.51km
OG: London Waterloo East 0.64km
Viewable on the footpath 24 hours a day
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.