Kelmscott House in Hammersmith, on the banks of the River Thames was once home to artist, designer and writer William Morris between 1879 and 1896.
The house itself is a private building, however, the basement and coach house entrance are open to the public through the William Morris Society.
UG: Ravenscourt Park 0.41km
UG: Hammersmith 0.79km
UG: Stamford Brook 0.86km
Thu: 14:00 - 17:00 Sat: 14:00 - 17:00
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.