The Old Speech Room is located in the old school building and was built in 1819-21.
It was converted into a gallery in 1976 and now houses Harrow Schools collection of antiquities and art.
OG&UG: Harrow-on-the-Hill 0.76km
UG: South Harrow 1.35km
UG: West Harrow 1.39km
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri 2.30pm-5.00pm. Closed during school holidays.
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.