Museum recording the history of the The Crystal Palace originally located in Hyde Park then moved to Sydenham.
The museum is housed in the only remaining building built by the Crystal Palace Company. It contains artefacts related to or recovered from the site of the palace after it was destroyed by fire in 1936.
OG: Crystal Palace 0.33km
OG: Gipsy Hill 0.73km
OG: Anerley 1.11km
Sat, Sun: Summer 11am-4pm. Winter 11am-3.30pm.
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.