Bushey Park and the area around it has been inhabited for the last 4,000 years. Henry VIII took over Hampton Court Palace in 1529 and with it gained ownership of Bushy Park, which was established for deer hunting purposes.
Now, the park is used as a conservation area for red deer and fallow deer, as well as an ideal location for fishing and horse riding.
OG: Teddington 1.12km
OG: Hampton Wick 1.32km
OG: Hampton Court 1.55km
Mon - Sun: 06:30 - 19:45
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.