Built in 1934 and refurbished by the council in 2018, the conservatory is run by volunteers.
The building is located next to the ponds in the centre of the park and contains exotic plants including a banana plant.
OG: Palmers Green 0.51km
UG: Arnos Grove 1.12km
OG: Bowes Park 1.24km
14:00-16:00 Wed + Sun
Always check details regarding opening hours, accessibility and pricing before travelling.